ULTRASOUND TECHNOLOGIST (SONOGRAPHER)
(REGULAR PART TIME)
A regular part time Ultrasound Sonographer position is available at Groves Memorial Community Hospital within our Diagnostic Imaging Department.
This position has recently been unionized with OPSEU.
- Graduate of a Canadian Accredited Ultrasound Training Program
- Current Membership with the CMRTO and proof of professional liability insurance
- NT (Nuchal Translucency) certification is preferred
- Small parts, general, abdominal, obstetrical experience
- Vascular (Carotids etc) ABI exams and MSK Shoulders and Knees etc) experience is preferred or working towards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with many and varied internal and external individuals, groups, and agencies
- Other duties as required
Hours of work:
- Available for all shifts as per department schedule
Interested INTERNAL applicants view the internal posting on the Hospital Intranet at http://remote.gghorg.ca and applyonly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXTERNAL applicants may apply to email@example.com and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please quote job posting 2019-98.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.