REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE – PRENATAL CLINIC
(Regular Part Time)
A regular part time RPN opportunity is available within the Prenatal Clinic.
This position is unionized with Unifor, Local 1106.
- Current Registration with the Ontario College of Nurses
- Maternal Child course required
- Breastfeeding Course required
- Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) preferred
- BCLS Certification
- Updated IV course and IV Med Administration – mandatory within 3 months of hire
- Weighing, taking vitals, completing pregnancy assessments within RPN scope of practice
- Kind and compassionate
- Provide education to pregnant woman and their families
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary setting
- Demonstrated life long learner
- Willing and able to work in a team environment
- 8 hours per week, Tues and Fri generally except changes on holiday weeks; as per department schedule
EXTERNAL applicants may apply to email@example.com and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please reference job posting # 2019-18 in the subject line of the email.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.