REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE - MEDICINE
(REGULAR PART TIME)
A regular part time RPN opportunity is available on Medicine at Groves Memorial Community Hospital.
This position is unionized with Unifor, Local 1106.
- Current Registration with the Ontario College of Nurses
- Current BCLS certification
- IV Therapy Course (or up to scope)
- Cardiac Monitoring / Basic Cardiac Arrhythmia (or willingness to obtain within 3 months)
- Demonstrated Physical Assessment skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary setting
- Demonstrated life long learner
- Team player
- Must be available for all three shifts and weekends, as per department schedule
EXTERNAL applicants may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Quote job posting # 2019-64 in the subject line.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.