REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE – 1st Floor
(Regular Part Time)
A regular part time RPN opportunity is available on 1st Floor.
This position is unionized with Unifor, Local 1106.
- Current Registration with the Ontario College of Nurses
- Maternal Child/Post Partum course preferred
- Breastfeeding Course preferred
- Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) preferred
- BCLS Certification
- Updated IV course and IV Med Administration – mandatory within 3 months of hire
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary setting
- Demonstrated life long learner
- Willing and able to work in a team environment
- Must be available for day, evening and night shifts; as per department schedule
EXTERNAL applicants may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please reference job posting # 2018-214 in the subject line of the email.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.