REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE – EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
(REGULAR PART TIME)
A regular part time RPN opportunity is available in the Emergency Department at Groves Memorial Community Hospital.
This position is unionized with Unifor, Local 1106.
- Current Registration with the Ontario College of Nurses
- Membership in RPNAO is an asset
- Current BCLS Certification
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training
- Demonstrated assessment skills, enrolled in or completed Physical Assessment Course
- ACLS, an asset
- One (1) year Emergency or Telemetry experience required
- Two (2) years Med/Surg experience required
- Competent in IV therapy including initiation
- Proven attendance record
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Experience in working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary setting
- Demonstrated life long learner
- Demonstrated communication skills and teamwork in an inter-professional setting
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Must be available for all three shifts and weekends, as per department schedule
External applicants may apply to email@example.com and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please quote job posting 2019-39.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.