REGISTERED NURSE – MEDICINE
(TEMPORARY FULL TIME & REGULAR PART TIME)
A temporary full time and regular part time opportunities are available for a Registered Nurses on Medicine.
- Current College of Nurses certificate of competence
- Current certificate in BCLS & ACLS*
- Certified to start IV’s and give IV meds*
- Defibrillation and Cardiac pacing certification required*
- Coronary Care Course or equivalent*
- CVADS (Central Venous Access Devices) and 12 lead ECG preferred
- Recent experience in medical nursing including palliative care
- Well developed assessment skills necessary
- Commitment to serve in capacity of charge nurse
*will consider applicant’s firm commitment to complete these certifications within a specific agreed upon time period.
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organizational skills necessary for effective patient and staff interaction in a busy, demanding environment
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing education and performance development (including focus on palliative care) to contribute towards achievement of unit goals and objectives
- Must be available for all three shifts, and weekends, as per department schedule
EXTERNAL applicants may apply to email@example.com and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please quote job posting 2018-215, 2018-216, 2018-217 & 2018-218.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.