REGISTERED NURSE – EMERGENCY
A full time Registered Nurse position is available in the Emergency Department.
This position is responsible for comprehensive nursing care as established by the standards of nursing practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario and according to policies and procedures as set out by GMCH.
- Registration in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
- BScN is an asset
- Experience working within an Emergency Department preferred
- Membership in RNAO and CNA is an asset
- Current BCLS
- ACLS, PALS, and ETLS or willingness to obtain
- Certifications in IV, IV Medications, CTAS, Arrhythmia and Defibrillation or willingness to obtain
- NRP or willingness to obtain
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven organizational and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to function as an effective inter-professional team member
- Evidence of on-going education in emergency nursing
- Ability to assume a leadership/charge role
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and willingness to actively participate in departmental educational activities
HOURS OF WORK:
- Must be available for all three shifts and weekends as per department schedule
- Shifts include 8 and 12 hours
Interested INTERNAL applicants view the internal posting on the Hospital Intranet at http://remote.gghorg.ca and applyonly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXTERNAL applicants may apply to email@example.com and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Quote job posting # 2019-132 in the subject line.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.