Groves Memorial Community Hospital is committed to providing safe and quality health care.
We encourage you to take an active role in your treatment to ensure that you receive the best care possible because you are the most important advocate in your health and wellbeing.
Here’s how you can take an active role in your patient safety:
- Be involved in your care by asking questions and stating any concerns you may have
- Share important health information with your care team such as your health history, medications and allergies
- Bring all of your medications with you
- Wash your hands and make sure that your visitors also wash their hands
- Make sure you understand your hospital discharge plan when you leave the hospital
For more deatiled information please click on the following Patient Safety Brochure.