MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST
(FULL TIME & REGULAR PART TIME)
Two full time and a regular part time Medical Laboratory Technologist position is available at the Groves Memorial Community Hospital within our Laboratory Department.
These positions have recently been unionized with OPSEU.
- Current registration with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario
- Experienced in Chemistry, Hematology, Transfusion Medicine and Phlebotomy
- Demonstrated knowledge and sound judgment as it pertains to patient and staff safety
- ECG skills an asset
- Superior communication, team building, technology and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with many and varied internal and external individuals, groups, and agencies
- Knowledge and compliance with IQMH and Lab Licensing Standards
HOURS OF WORK:
- As per department schedule
- Must be available for all shifts
EXTERNAL applicants may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please quote job posting 2019-82.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.