(REGULAR PART TIME)
A regular part time Housekeeping Aide position is available within our Support Services Department.
This position is unionized with Unifor, Local 1106.
- Housekeeping experience in hospital environment an asset
- Ability to receive written and verbal instructions concerning job routines, operation of equipment and safety precautions
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Ability to carry out the physical aspects inherent in this position (see working conditions below)
- WHMIS Training
- Physical demands of the job require tasks that involve repeated lifting, bending, kneeling, standing, walking, pushing carts, periodic climbing which include ladders, operation of floor machines and other equipment
HOURS OF WORK: According to department schedule including weekends on a rotating basis
External applicants may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please quote job posting 2019-79.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.