(REGULAR PART TIME)
A regular part time Dietary Aide position is available within our Nutritional Services Department.
This position is unionized with Unifor, Local 1106.
This position is responsible for the preparation, assembly, service, delivery and storage of food for use within the patient care and cafeteria settings; including the cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and work area.
- Minimum Grade 12
- Experience in a Dietary setting
- Experience in quantity food preparation and cooking
- Food Service Worker Program Certificate an asset
- Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent record of dependability
- Ability to carry out the physical aspects inherent in this position (see working conditions below)
- Ability to follow instructions accurately
HOURS OF WORK: According to department schedule including weekends on a rotating basis
- as per Unifor salary grid
EXTERNAL applicants may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please reference job posting # 2018-189 & 2018-219 in the subject line of the email.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.