WELLINGTON HEALTH CARE ALLIANCE
Groves Memorial Community Hospital · Louise Marshall Hospital · Palmerston & District Hospital
The Wellington Health Care Alliance (WHCA) is currently accepting applications for a temporary part time Communication Disorders Assistant.
- The Communication Disorders Assistant provides speech-language pathology services for the Wellington Health Care Alliance.
- The Alliance includes Groves Memorial Community Hospital as well as North Wellington Health Care (Louise Marshall Hospital and Palmerston and District Hospital). The home site for this position will be Groves Memorial Community Hospital. Additionally, travel is required to Palmerston District Hospital, as scheduled, on a rotating basis and throughout the Wellington-Dufferin region.
- The role will provide speech-language pathology services in our fully accredited, community based health-care facility is highly recognized and supported by our multi-disciplinary environment. You will be responsible for assessing, treating and educating a preschool caseload including children with developmental disabilities. Our hospitals work in partnership with Wee Talk Preschool Speech and Language program.
- This position requires a very highly organized, detail oriented, energetic, team-focused professional to provide support in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Degree or Diploma in Communication Disorders Assistant
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer service when interacting with patients, families, colleagues and physicians
- All work is carried out in accordance with WHCA’s values: Compassionate, Respectful, Innovative, Professional and Collaborative.
- INTERNAL applicants please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 pm on February 16, 2019, please quote job posting 2019-24
- External applicants submit your application to email@example.com by February 16, 2019, please quote job posting 2019-24
- check us out at www.nwhealthcare.ca and www.gmch.ca
Friday, February 8, 2019 - 17:15
Human Resources 2019-24