During your time at the hospital, we encourage you to discuss your questions and concerns with a member of your health-care team (i.e. nurse or treating physician).
Please click here to complete our on-line feedback tool.
At WHCA we believe partnering with patients and families will drive programs and services to be tailored to our unique patient populations, contributing to the best possible outcomes and patient experience. If you are interested in joining the Patient & Family Advisory Council as a patient or family representative, please contact Rebecca Stuart.
For more information or if there are certain matters which you feel require further attention, you may contact the Manager of Quality and Patient Safety at
519-843-2010 ext 40718 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a compliment or feedback?
Please feel free to contact us by completing the form below, your input is important!
If there are certain matters which you feel require further attention, you may contact the Manager of Quality and Patient Safety at 519-843-2010 ext 40718 or e-mail: email@example.com
Groves Memorial Community Hospital is committed to providing safe and quality health care.
We encourage you to take an active role in your treatment to ensure that you receive the best care possible because you are the most important advocate in your health and wellbeing.
Here’s how you can take an active role in your patient safety:
- Be involved in your care by asking questions and stating any concerns you may have
- Share important health information with your care team such as your health history, medications and allergies
- Bring all of your medications with you
- Wash your hands and make sure that your visitors also wash their hands
- Make sure you understand your hospital discharge plan when you leave the hospital
For more detailed information please click on the following Patient Safety Brochure.